Punjab University Examination Department has announced that the use of extra sheets during any examination will not be allowed from April 2012 as the pages of answer sheet would be increased accordingly.
Details are as below.
1. The pages of Answer-Book have been increased from 32 to 44.
2. Using of extra answer sheet is not allowed during examination if found, it would be cancelled.
3. Candidates are instructed to use all pages without wastage of any space.
4. Candidates have to answer only required number of questions, if extra questions are attempted then only the first required number of questions will be marked and the extra questions will be marked as zero.
5. Be aware of removing, damaging or tearing any page of the answer sheet.
Students must keep all these instructions in their mind before attempting papers.